Friday, February 22, 2008

Next Best Thing Is Being Indomitable

I’m a believer of the saying “beauty is in the eyes of the beholder”. Nowadays, being beautiful and sexy is the next best thing to a woman. I admit. I’m hypocrite if I’d say that I don’t pay attention with the way I look. I also beautify myself for my own satisfaction of me and not to please the criticizing eyes of most people just to attract a better judgment of me. Being a woman is what transpires me to inspire other women that indeed beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and we can make a difference with such true hidden splendor in us. Whatever defines you to project your true self tells who you are, where you come from your standpoint and how you’re ‘made’ to live it with conviction for you to be able to sustain. For me, it is important to know your basic self to radiate your indulgent disposition being a woman. Truly, the world has brought us different interventionist that broke the simplicity of a woman divided with implausible ‘identity-modifiers’ that enhance natural beauty with expectations around. I see no wrong about it especially when they all define womanhood and womanly figure that is depending on an individual’s social status.

Our society is rigorous or meticulous of our eloquent being, somehow. Most eyes are scrutinizing us from head to foot and these stares often misunderstood our totally as a woman with our single downside. We are indomitable amongst sexes men and in-between feminine and masculine ‘kinship’. And to prove it philosophically, men want us women to be on their sides, gays wanted to be in our position and lesbians compete with men to win us. That’s how strong, tough, spirited, invincible, doughty, unconquerable, resolute and determined we women are made of or sometimes we may call it stubbornness, in short, we are indomitable. But we do easily give in with love and they call us with that as martyr. What’s wrong with love in the first place? Come to think of it. Even though it sometimes disastrous and known as pains taker. Meaning, it accumulates all the pains in the world if it’s not done according to incur of love by partner we love the most. And because we always cry at the end of its failure, at the end of the day we do love unconditionally. So how can we go wrong with that? Well, it’s not love that brings pains it’s the relationship neither from one side that cannot hold on to, faithfully.

Anyway, that’s how we women can go farther. Reawakening of our inner selves or a revamp of our original self as indomitable women, as special gender and specie created by the Creator is tantamount to the word I choose that best describe us or rather the word that represents our true being beyond the ‘identity-modifiers’ of our pretty selves. It is not actually our next best thing as women as contrary to the title I thought for this blog, but it is us already and it’s up to us to awaken or conceal such essential of ours. It is our natural composition that transpires other women with their great identity.

No comments: